Skip To Content
- Quest Markers Are Ruining Games (and we’re on Youtube now)
- I fixed the task list for our grocery store discount process
- How to Ruin a Player’s Sense of Adventure with Fast Travel – Game Design
- Teaching People With Your Games – Games have taught us #7
- Building Interest – Games have taught us #6
- Typography – Brand creation step by step
- Word mark – Brand creation step by step
- Brand mark in a logo – Brand creation step by step
- 5 usability problems that ruin your shopping experience
- Options vs. Freedom – Game Design
- Joe Rogan on Video Games – why do we dismiss qualified opinions?
- Defending criminals – Games have taught us #5
- Roller mouse + arm support review for artists
- Comics for bird lovers: A chirpy guide
- Should you buy PlayStation 5 at launch?
- Being unfortunate – Games have taught us #4
- Why we have taxes – Games have taught us #3
- Exercise during the pandemic
- Ergonomics for (digital) artists
- Handling money – Games have taught us #2
- You shouldn’t have to pay to enter a contest
- What it feels like to be rich – Games have taught us #1
- Creating a color palette for your website
- The nightmare of having a gaming backlog
- Why is art important? And to whom?
- Does cloud gaming have a future?
- First commit
Back To Top